Fresh Fruits Export Company Nairobi Kenya
The company has partnered with best quality farmers for supply of their products for export while ensuring that the export requirements are met at all times.Great Global Company ensures that the fruits are of the highest quality governed by the international standards. We facilitate this by ensuring that all the quality standards of inspection are met. The company has focused on export of the following fruits:
Size:- Pack range size 8-16 pieces with a maximum of 4 kg per box
- Free from latex contamination
- The fruits are given sizes according to the number of the fruits per carton e.g. 8, 9 10, etc
Health- No physical insect pest and disease infestation, free from bruises and other mechanical damages.
- The fruits are shiny and freshly looking with 5 mm of stalk attached to control pathogen infestation through that point.
- Grading can be done either manually or by use of machine.
Have a high pitch when tapped.
Size: Pack size 10-18 pieces with a maximum of 4 kg per box.
Physical appearance: -The Fruits are uniform in size, at most 5 mm stalk attached to the fruit, wax polish to prevent desiccation and dehydration. This is either done manually or by machine. Grading is also done the same way.
Juicy, sweet and citric, Tree-tomato is a small oval-shaped fruit, also known as Tamarillo.
Tree tomato is rich in vitamins A, C, E and pro-vitamin A. Carbohydrates, protein, fat, calcium, potassium and sodium. It also contains minerals such as, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, copper, zinc and iron.
• Aids weight loss – Acts as a detoxifier. Has acidic properties helps cut down fat.
• Helps control Diabetes – Its rich in chlorogenic acid which helps lower blood sugar levels in type-II diabetes mellitus.
• Treats High Blood Pressure – rich in minerals like potassium helps regulate blood pressure.
• Good For Heart - The high levels of Potassium, helps to balance the harmful effects of high sodium levels in the heart. As well, the high magnesium content aids proper functioning of the cardiovascular system High fiber content that helps restrain absorption of bad cholesterol in the body.
• Prevents cancer – The darker fruit contains high content of Anthocyanins which have potent antioxidants which combat cancer causing free radicals. In addition the Anthocyanins have anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties that control cancerous outbreaks.
• Eyesight – Vitamin A which is plenty in the fruit restores eye membrane moisture which bars entry bacteria and virus. It also controls eye disorders like cataracts.
Pepino fruit also known as pepino melon (solanum muritacum) is an herbaceous Andean fruit grown mainly for its juicy and aromatic fruits. It has high demand both locally and abroad; Europe and Japan. Our highest demand is in Europe which takes 80% of our products.
- The fruit has has large deposits of vitamin A, C, K and B
- Boosts immunity due to its richness in copper and iron.
- It reduces cholesterol levels.
- It is very useful keeping eyes healthy due to a large amount of beta-carotene.
- Its high Potassium content helps lowering blood pressure and flow of central nervous system.
Passion fruit, is a climbing vine is the third most well-liked fruit in Kenya after bananas and mangoes and bananas respectively. The many health benefits commonly attributed to passion fruit is due to the high nutrient such as antioxidants, flavonoids, mineral, and vitamins. The fruit contains vitamin A, vitamin C, riboflavin, niacin, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, fiber, and protein.